Welcome to Labor for Volinsky!
Good Morning Everyone!
My name is Gary Hoffman and I am on the executive board of the Nashua Teachers' Union. I am a big supporter of Andru Volinsky and believe that he is the most labor-friendly candidate to run for NH Governor in decades. Recently, I started collaborating with Robin Vogt, who's a union president in Exeter about how New Hampshire labor can help Andru's campaign. We came up with the idea of launching a website and Facebook Page.
We have less than a month before the September 8th primary, so start talking everyone you know about Andru. Here's the link to campaign website: https://www.volinskynh.com/
If you can, please try to donate money because campaigns, especially statewide ones, can be very expensive. Although our opponents, especially Chris Sununu, have a lot more corporate support, in recent years, people like Bernie Sanders have shown that a campaign can raise a lot of money without one percenters and corporate donations. I know Andru is doing something similar, so it's up to people like us to fund him.
If you can, please subscribe to our newsletter so you can learn about upcoming events that Andru is doing. And make sure you like our Facebook Page!
Comments
Post a Comment